7 Oca 2009

Dye-Doe


"My tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why
I got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window and I can't see at all
And even if I could it'd all be grey, but your picture on my wall
It reminds me that it's not so bad, it's not so bad"

denince nasıl devam edesin geliyor şarkıya günlükcan?

Dear Slim, I wrote but you still ain't callin
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin

diye mi yoksa ;

I drank too much last night, got bills to pay
My head just feels in pain
I missed the bus and there'll be hell today
I'm late for work again
And even if I'm there, they'll all imply that I might not last the day
And then you call me and it's not so bad
It's not so bad and AAAAAYYYYYYY VAAAAANNNTTTT TUUUU TEENNNNKKK YUUUU

diye mi?

bence ilkini dersin sen de benim gibi çünkü bu parçayı da Dido'yu da alıp götüren Eminem oldu. Aksini söyleyenin gözünü çıkartırım...

Dido'yla ilgili aptal bilgiler yazayım sana da tam olsun, eksiğin kalmasın:

Dido is a name from Virgil’s Aeneid; she is the founder and queen of Carthage

Born: 25 December 1971
Birthplace: London, England
Albums: No Angel, Life for Rent, Live at Brixton Academy
Relationship with: Rollo Armstrong

Kendi sitesinde "siz sorun Dido cevaplasın" başlıklı aptal bölümdeki aptal bir fanının şu sorusuna da bu şekilde cevaplamış kendisi;

Question: You can have any pudding/dessert in the world right now. What will you have?
Dido replies: A lemon tart/lemon bar made my friend Pete.

Demek ki Dido limonlu pasta neyin seviyor, bir de Pete diye pek hamarat bir arkadaşı var.. bundan bize ne ona ne şuna ne buna ne, bu soruyu soran FAN'a ne? haksızsam haksızsın de.. çabukk çabukk de...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder